Senior Performance Analyst
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world, with an AUM of over USD 300 BN. They invest in domestic and foreign marketable securities such as real estate, fixed income securities, equity funds, derivatives, and alternative assets globally.
- Generate the investment performance & attribution reports to facilitate the review of the investment performance at investment level, manager level, portfolio level, fund level.
- Responsible for ensuring that the performance reports produced (either predefined or ad-hoc) are complete and accurate and presented and submitted in accordance with the company's internal policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams to collate relevant investment data, in an efficient and effective manner.
- Introduce necessary checks and balances (e.g. data reconciliations) to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data that is used in the performance reporting.
- Identify the ways and means to make the performance analytics efficient and effective.
- Pursue and participate in the continuous development and enhancement of analysis and reporting deliverables (e.g. project work) to meet business requirements.
- Ensure the required supporting documentation on investment data is kept and any information utilised for performance reporting is captured on systems in a structured manner.
- Leverage the expertise and skillset of multi-discipline functions within Finance Department to improve portfolio analytics.
- Keep abreast of the industry standards (e.g. GIPS) that commensurate with the nature, complexity and the geographical spread of the company's portfolio, and market dynamics.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate in Accounting/Engineering/Economics/Mathematics.
- CIPM qualified
- 3 - 6 years of experience in performance measurement and reporting or portfolio analytics.
- Candidates having exposure to Middle office/Product Control in Investment Management/Financial Services industry are preferable
- Strong and demonstrable reporting skillset
- Possess a good awareness of the financial products.
- Microstrategy Report tool experience is highly desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of other MS Office applications.
- Prior experience in working with data modelling, developing analytics, SQL etc. is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Well-reputed organisation