Senior Pre Sales Consultant - Microsoft
Truly exciting opportunity within a fast-paced dynamic organisation
Chance to gain project experience and exposure to multiple industries
About Our Client
A global technology company with operations across the Middle East.
- Attend customer opportunity and strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
- Act as a technical design authority for large scale projects for design decisions or technical escalations.
- Proactively work with Technical Architects, Project Management and Stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Produce High and Low-Level Design Documentation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and seminars.
- Conduct Quality Assurance reviews of documentation completed by team members.
- Contribute to the development of junior consultant's career development.
- Innovate to provide new solutions or services to our customer base.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercially astute to create proposals for customers.
- Proven track record delivering major enterprise level projects.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure Services (AD DS, AS CS, AD FS, DNS, DHCP).
- Implementation experience for Microsoft Azure, SCVMM, Hyper-V & SCCM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Always-On, Clustering & Mirroring.
- Possess the ability to include Direct Access, ADFS & IPAM within the design of a solution
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Architecture, Mobility, Server Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Messaging. desirable.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation