Senior Project Manager - ERP - Oracle Fusion
Own delivery of enterprise ERP implementation across a large group
Critical role delivering transformation programme within high growth business
About Our Client
Global logistics business currently driving enterprise IT transformation program across the wider business.
- Manage multiple competing cross functional project simultaneously
- Facilitate definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and project meetings - internal and external
- Provide thought leadership and expertise around Oracle Fusion and E-Business Suite system implementation
- Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
- Manage customers implicit and explicit business requirements and ensure they are addressed within our solution footprint and agreed SOW
- Close collaboration with system analysts, Software Integrator and application owners in being the business/functional end counterpart in solution finding and solution maintenance
- Effectively prepare for and address project issues, risks and/or changes that may arise and generate project measurement reporting for management and stakeholders
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Manage budget - Update actual project costs, compare them against the project's planned budget, and define action items to manage significant variances.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work-related experience with formal qualifications in Project Management
- Minimum 10 years' software delivery experience in large organisations as Project Manager
- Proficient with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Proficient with software quality assurance and release management processes
- ERP implementation experience for large enterprises
- Possesses a solid understanding of project management methodologies, processes and best practices
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary package + benefits on offer for the right candidate