Senior Project Manager- Finance Transformation
Candidate will manage complex Finance Transformation projects
Become part of a newely established unit in the group
About Our Client
My client is a leading holding company and one of the largest travel and tourism companies in Saudi Arabia with presence regionally and internationally.
- Act as Finance representative to multiple stakeholders (SBU / BU Finance heads, end users, IT, Data, Controllers, etc.)
- Support requirements gathering, functional design from finance perspective considering end-to-end process
- Assess finance process change requirements and impacted areas, roles re-design/update needs, etc.
- Support testing, end user training and go-live
- Contribute with functional knowledge (and best practices) recommendations (a must)
- Strong functional knowledge of PTP (Procure to pay) - suppliers, OTC (order to cash) - customers payments and RTR (record to report) - general ledger, profit/journal entry/ processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in software implementation projects, finance process improvements as part of Operational or Consulting experience (techno-functional requirement gathering experience)
- Previous experience in implementation project.
- BA / MA in Finance, with proven track of hands-on experience as an end user
- 4+ years of Accounting experience
- 2-3 years of consulting experience (in-house/external)
What's on Offer
Candidate will become part of a complex business transformation