- Vision 2030 Government entity | Riyadh
- New Project, Management opportunity, Working in Start up environment
About Our Client
Michael Page have been engaged by one of the most exciting projects in the Government Sector to Help with vision 2030 projects. This Government Entity is looking for a Senior Lead project manager to work on Tourism Projects.
This is a leading Vision 2030 Organisation who are Enabling key projects in Saudi Arabia. This is a government project directly working with some of the highest profile people in the Kingdom.
- As a project manager leads and assists in the execution of assigned projects within the tourism division
- Oversee a team of project managers, Identifies complex risks, lead project reviews, creates risk mitigation plans and implements action plans.
- Interfaces directly with vendors to clearly define project requirements and expectations
- Manages simultaneously multiple projects and streams, individually and as a part of the team
The Successful Applicant
- Up to 8 years experience as a Project manager, working within Consulting, Tourism, Government or Advisory projects
- Experience managing projects and Teams of project managers
- Lead Project reviews,
- Ability to define requirements and execute them
- Experience working in a diverse, cross-functional team;
- Experience in delivering complex technical concepts, and presenting technical findings;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, tax free
Excellent benefits package
Growth opportunities, Saudi Government high profile projects
Vision 2030 involvement