- Opportunity to work on a Saudi Vision 2030 Giga Project
- Tax free salary and competitive benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian government entity responsible for developing a mega project in line with Saudi Vision 2030. They are currently seeking a senior individual in Project Management specialising in Hospitality to oversee delivery of the project.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of a project
- Ensure projects are kept within or ahead of time schedules
- Implement approaches to reduce projects costs
- Effectively communicate on the status of the project
- Oversee the budgeting of a project and ensures quality is maintained and achieved
- Implement cost and time effective methodologies to make sure a project is successfully completed
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders with updates on project timelines, issues and solutions
- Implement action response plan within the project if necessary
- Should be able to review and approve/ disapprove proposals
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders concerning different phases of a project
- Monitor allocated budgets
- Oversee the assembly of project teams and professional consultants and manage their input through the construction process
- Oversee technical and non-technical departments to monitor the project's progress to completion
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, including 5 years of experience in a managerial position
- Delivered projects with a focus on hospitality, specifically luxury 5* hotels.
- A total of at least 5 years of experience specialising in high end / luxury hospitality projects
- A high valued portfolio covering the entire life-cycle of a project with a focus on delivery
- GCC experience preferred
What's on Offer
- The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly tax-free salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.
- Chance to achieve career growth and acquire experience on one of the mega project developments in KSA.