Senior Recruitment Consultant / Manager - Property&Construction
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment organisation
FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 7,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. Three main brands drive the group strategy;
Page Executive - C Level & Leadership positions
Michael Page - Middle and Senior Management
Page Personnel - part qualified & non-qualified
There is now an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Property & Construction Consultant / Manager to join our market leading Middle East organisation
Established in 2006, Page Group Middle East has over 45 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Page Group experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
Property & Construction has been in operation for 10 years - we are market leader in this space with a huge track record in the public and private sector. This includes high profile retained work in both the UAE and KSA.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant / Manager your role will include:
- 360 Degree responsibility - delivering high value mandates, including retained solutions
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Generating business and the continued development of the Property and Construction recruitment team.
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
- Leadership role within team
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree Educated - preferred, not essential
- Minimum of 3-5+ years experience within the Property & Construction sector at Senior Recruitment Consultant or manager level
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets in permanent, "white collar" property & construction roles. Must have agency experience but could be in-house looking for a return
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future