Senior Recruitment Consultant/ Manager
An excellent opportunity to join the recruitment market leader
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 7000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
In Dubai you'll get a front seat view of the changing cultural and socio-economic dynamics in the Middle East: while Saudi Arabia is dealing with a wave of policy changes geared towards achieving its Vision 2030, Dubai is gearing up to host a record number of visitors for Expo 2020. Achieving and sustaining economic growth in this region requires the shaping and nurturing of a skilled talent pool. And that's where you come in.
Working alongside 50+ experienced consultants and over 16 nationalities from Michael Page's DIFC office, you will enjoy the buzz of the recruitment industry and flex your networking muscles. What's more, the sunny beaches, plush resorts, endless brunches and shopping will whet your post-work appetite. Build your career and even a hobby in Dubai, a city once built from the riches of pearl diving, now known for its epic police supercars and towering skyscrapers.
As a Senior Consultant/ Manager you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
Your role will include:
- Generating business in the continued development of your recruitment team.
- Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
- Degree Educated
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future