Senior Recruitment Consultant - Secretarial and Support
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
To be part of a FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 50 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
As a Senior Consultant you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 year's experience at Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Manager Level.
- Degree Educated
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future