Senior Relationship Manager - FI Correspondent Banking
Entrepreneurial role, ability to grow
New set-up, ability to impact growth
About Our Client
Our client is a European Bank looking to set-up a representative office in Dubai.
The candidate will:
- Manage relationships with international financial institutions and financial institutions in the GCC, Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey to channel the bank's foreign trade activity
- Obtain business reciprocity from financial institutions and channel the operations received to the different areas of the bank.
- Detect the presence of companies that export to Spain from the above mentioned countries
- Locate business opportunities for Spanish companies in the area of influence of the representative office in Dubai (GCC, Pakistan, Egypt & Turkey) to inform the different areas of the bank.
- Gather information from banks within the scope of the Office to be able to apply measures against money laundering and terrorist financing as established in the manual of cross-border banking correspondent offices
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 8+ years of experience in correspondent banking - business development & relationship management
- Will have sound knowledge of trade finance
- Will ideally be an Arabic/ Turkish/ Urdu speaker with strong communication skills in English - will have leveraged linguistic skills to conduct FI business in the GCC/ Egypt/ Turkey/ Pakistan from the UAE
- Preference will be given to candidates already based in the UAE
- Will have excellent stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
Stability, good compensation and an ability to impact the business in a high visibility environment.