- To work with an organisation known for adopting the most advanced technologies.
- Cyber/information security principles/patterns experience within Data platforms.
About Our Client
A leading organisation in Dubai going through exciting developments and investing heavily in technology.
- Proactively embed security requirements, by influencing implementation of security & privacy patterns from the start of the development cycle.
- Research & propose practical security solutions for security patterns, mutually agreed standards with the group office and the security architecture team, to provide a fine balance between user experience, performance, and security.
- You are required to know and understand implementation of data platforms and streaming engines deployed on Kubernetes or similar orchestration environments.
- Continuously look to develop and innovative methods to meet demand from the wider technology team specifically for data and real time streaming to ensure security and privacy controls become part of the automated platform.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field such as computer science, cyber/information security discipline, physics, mathematics or similar.
- Over 7 years' experience in an information security function with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience, as a Security Architect especially within Data Warehouse & Streaming environments.
- Deep foundational knowledge, understanding and application on all aspects of Information Security concepts from broad range of technical and non- technical areas.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with knowledge of Continuous Integration, Containers, DAST/SAST tools and building Evil Stories (Technical)
What's on Offer
- In addition to a fantastic opportunity with a top organisation, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer relocation benefits.