Senior Software Engineer - Emerging Tech
Innovative and Disruptive business
Working in an amazing environment with huge growth potential
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a leading regional company for this role.
To design and develop the future enterprise-wide solutions, undertaking a measured R&D approach.
Explore the practical use of new emerging technologies such as Block-chain, Open Banking, Intelligent everything, IOT, Quantum computing etc., and emerging business trends
Innovate, Architect and Develop new banking products, services and value proposition
Lead a team of R&D Engineers; to deliver those new products and services
Create faster and relevant working prototypes on key financial use cases by partnering internally and externally with academic institutions and government research arms
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years hands-on full stack polyglot developer experience with strong expertise on either - Java or PHP or C++ or Python
- 3+ years expertise on designing and architecting technical solutions; create tech blueprints based on business needs that deliver superior customer experience
- 1-2 years expertise on DLT tech and frameworks such as Ethereum, Hyper ledger etc. is a must.
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure, hardware protocols, micro-services frameworks, SQL/NoSQL databases, RESTful APIs, cloud tech stacks, advanced computing and encryption principles
- Good awareness of data structures, machine learning and algorithm basics
- Experience with DevOps tools related to Continuous Integration and Deployment. Hands-on with container orchestration tech such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes etc.
What's on Offer
A great package is on offer along with the chance to join a very well funded and innovative department at leading regional business.