- Key member of a young & growing software development and support team.
- An opportunity to learn and gain from advanced international training programs
About Our Client
An international player that has built a significant name in providing comprehensive, real-time and tailor-made Supply Chain & Warehouse management solutions across the globe.
After building a broad portfolio of products and over 100 projects engineered and delivered annually, they are now looking to further expand their operations in the UAE, partnered with multiple organisations locally & internationally
- Responssible for managing the warehouse and supply chain management software solution range for a specific customer base.
- You will communicate and consult with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach when managing customer expectations, run full analysis of requirements regarding the development and necessary parameters related to the projects.
- Solve software and application related technical bugs, ability to debug applications built on C#, C++ or Java with extensive knowledge of Oracle or Postgres databases and Linux environments.
- Demonstrate curiosity and resourcefulness with the ability to check logs and manage every element of the given project related technology stack.
- Be accountable of all necessary documentation for every project from customer requirements, project timelines, drafting test use cases, etc.
- Independently own and address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelors or preferably master's degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Software Engineer.
- Scripting and programming experience should be specific to the require technology stack (C#, C++, Java, SQL). Strong experience within a Linux command line and environment.
- Be able to provide solutions to escalated issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic Senior Software Engineer opportunity with the aim of eventually managing a talented SCRUM Development team, this role will also pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel