Senior Supply Chain Planner (Demand & Logistics)
Looking for a senior Demand & Logistics Assistant Manger
Must have Retail or FMCG expericne
About Our Client
My client is a Multinational retail FMCG organisation
The role of Supply Chain Planner (Demand & Logistics) will include, but not limited to the following:
- Overall transparency on demand & supply chain for both Company & Distributor team.
- Distributor team will receive the information of supply constraint in advance so that they can alter weekly plan based on RTF.
- Key roles as SOFS(Sell-Out based Forecast System) Coordinator for UAE Region
- Monitor weekly demand input from distributor team.
- Providing training on SOFS to Distributor team
- Circulating weekly performance of Distributor
- Analyzing the demand trend & correcting the forecasting error to minimize the planning error at the chain.
- Providing information on EOL & replacement models to distributor team, so that necessary changes can be adopted at SOFS portal.
- Internal discussion with Sales team for future month targets & aligning the same with distributor's team for future planning.
- Providing guidance on New launch models
- KPI Focus :
- Forecasting Accuracy
- Sales RTF Purchas
- Availability to Sales RTF
- Input rate
- Analyze the sell thru plan submitted by the RSM, considering sales trends and other sales inputs like marketing campaigns, schemes etc.
- Analyze the Tertiary sales plan based on sell thru plan and channel inventory.
- Based on the analysis creates replenishment plan to manage availability.
- Participate in weekly consensus meetings. Based on this, shares supply visibility/information with regional sales team.
- Escalates demand, supply, EOL, ramp up and ramp down concerns to the regional zonal manager.
- Participates in the weekly sales call meeting and support
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Chain Planner the ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in Demand forecasting and Distributor management
- Must have experience in either FMCG or Retail sectors.
- Advanced level of Excel is mandatory
- Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Candidate must be based in the UAE
What's on Offer
AED 18,000 + Benefits