- Truly exciting opportunity with a growing company
- Must have at least 8 years of professional experience with UI Design
About Our Client
A growing company that uses enhanced digital capability to improve business performance.
* Lead and manage the UI design phase of ongoing projects.
* Design high-fidelity prototypes, designs, motion, iconography and image treatments.
* Collaborate with project managers to plan project concepts and production phases, and understand constraints.
* Be responsible for deliverables and take ownership.
* Coach and mentor other UI designers in the team.
* Effectively present to clients and stakeholders when required.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 8 years of work experience in UI Design.
* Previous experience with delivering multiple digital projects end-to-end.
* Previous experience working in an agency-based environment.
* Demonstrated experience as a client-facing consultant.
* Strong knowledge and skills in interface design, motion design and design production.
* Basic understanding of front-end languages and frameworks like HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap etc. is preferable.
* Experience using Figma, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint/Keynote is preferable.
What's on Offer
* Dynamic work environment.
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing the company.