Services Director - KSA
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
A Multinational Company, key player in the Electro-Mecanical Servcies Industry
- Drives the implementation of the Service Field strategy
- Participates in the cascade of the Service Field plans
- Drives efficient planning and delivery of Service Field projects
- Evaluates material and manpower requirements across the entity
- Leads account management of large projects, maintaining client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction
- Liaises with key developers/contractors to position the company favourably for all upcoming tenders.
- Drives periodic review of ongoing projects
- Liaises with the global/regional teams to ensure the provision of technical support to the Service Field teams, enabling a culture of knowledge sharing.
- Manages all technical reviews in case of spares order, modernization and repair enquiries
- Manages the coordination with Operations and Supplychain Departments for emergency parts order/special shipment schedules.
- Drives internal process enhancement projects
- Monitors the customer service levels to assess the quality of service delivered and improve customer satisfaction.
- Leads the EH&S program and participates in activities such as EH&S Committee meetings, auditing, training etc.
- Ensures all employees get adequate safety training
- Reviews the Service Field teams performance reports from all branches and publishes a monthly report to General Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Business Administration or equivalent
- Master's degree in Engineering/Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in managing field operations in a construction/engineering organization
- Fluent written and spoken English essential, Arabic preferred
What's on Offer