United Arab Emirates
Opportunity to work for growing international FMCG company
Competitive salary and additional benefits
About Our Client
International growing FMCG brand with multiple sites across the Middle East.
- Improving the production efficiency and introducing efficient production methods.
- Support and lead continuous improvement by performing production line posture analysis, daily reports, and OEE reports.
- Perform the product BOM consumption and responsible for following and minimizing material consumption.
- Ensure all product and quality standards are taken into account from the initial product conception to the finished result (According to BOM, QDM Formula Cards, and Machine Standards)
- Managing the workers according the production shift schedule and working machines. And provide them with the required TPM, Lean manufacturing, SMED, and management training and following their SOPs and safety precautions.
- Perform engineering analysis for quality improvement
- Managing and estimating the required raw materials by scheduling and analysis of the system.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates and efficiencies
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Ideally Mechanical)
- 3+ years of experience in FMCG
- Experience in managing a team of technicians/operators on the line
- Experience in packaging, paper and personal care industries is desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package and Additional Benefits