SIT Specialist - Saudi National
Critical role in a high-quality Technology & Innovation team.
Exposed to a wide range of technologies and tools for brand-new platforms.
About Our Client
Given their expansive infrastructure portfolio spread, our client is the leading provider of telecom facilities across the kingdom and are now looking to expand the in-house testing team in Riyadh, KSA.
- Experience in XML, Web API's, and performance testing with the ability to file all related technical documents.
- Report, modify and discover issues and bugs with experience in JSON and / or XML data & web testing tools (e.g. JMeter).
- Responsible for defining test cases and test maps including data integration utilising tools such as Informatica
- Keep up-to-date and recommend industry best practices to build SIT processes and standards.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a SIT Specialist or Engineer.
- Strong data collection, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical issues to other testers, developers, and managers.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic SIT Specialist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.