Site Construction Manager - Guinea
- Mechanical Construction Manager
- Position based in Guinea - Residential status
About Our Client
Our client is an Asia-based conglomerate.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- The construction activities on the project site,
- All functional activities, Erection & Construction (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation), Safety, Quality, site accounts, site personnel related activities & site administration for the Project site,
- Leading, planning and monitoring all the activities,
- Obtaining clearances and required resources for executing works,
- Human Resources and welfare on site,
- Managing financial resources and on-site accounting,
The Successful Applicant
With a degree in Mechanical Engineering, you have a minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role. A previous experience in Africa is preferred. English fluency is mandatory.
The role is based in Northern Guinea on residential status on a 6 months/2 weeks rotation.
What's on Offer