Only Chemical Engineers with 20+ yrs of continous operations exp. should apply
Only candidates with Fertilser/Powdered petrochemicals or hydrocarbons apply
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the fertilizer, plant nutrition and crop protection segment in India. Currently they are looking for a Unit Head for their business based out of Telangana.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Head, you will be responsible for:
- Maximising value addition through improvements in efficiency and control of costs.
- Maintaining productivity, cost, quality, delivery, safety and morale in all Product Handling, Bagging & Dispatch of product into rakes and trucks as per production and marketing plan.
- Ensuring effective functioning of management systems through management review
- Coordinating capital projects within the budgeted cost through monitoring and evaluation of progress.
- Ensuring statutory compliance through effective implementation of requirements and liaison with concerned officials.
- Enhancing the company's image through community projects and social events
- Ensuring safety of the plant and men in the process of execution production out put
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a chemical engineer with 20+ years of work experience in production and have worked in big powdered chemical plant setups (workforce of more than 1000 employees) in the fertilizer/speciality chemical/agrochemical/petrochemical industry with production upwards of 2000 CR. You should possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer
Excellent work culture
Opportunity to work for a large Indian conglomerate