- Truly exciting opportunity with a prominent international company
- Must have at least 6 years of technical experience with web applications
About Our Client
A very successful, leading digital consulting firm going through exciting developments and investing heavily in talent to disrupt their industry.
- Own projects delivery and manage the technical team.
- Lead the team and bridge communications between client and team.
- Tracking progress of team to either support timely completion of task or escalate issues to get support.
- Responsible for the complete implementation and development of modules, features improvements, creating/updating high level and low-level designs documents.
- Performs stringent comprehensive reviews and ensures high quality deliverable.
- Technical responsibility for module development, implementation, integration, and sub-system integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of proven technical experience with web applications out of which at least 2-3 years' experience in team leadership.
- Experience is leading a small team.
- Hands-on understanding of Sitecore to operate at the Lead Developer level; you already know the Sitecore platform inside out.
- Proficient in Sitecore Experience Platform, Sitecore SXA, Personalisation and headless technologies (JSS or .NET Core).
What's on Offer
- Dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing the company.