S&M Controller MEA
S&M Controller MEA
Regional role with a multinational FMCG brand in Dubai
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer within the personal and consumer care industry, with a varied brand portfolio. They are now looking to expand their regional finance team by hiring an experienced S&M Controller for their MEA operations, based out of Dubai.
Reporting to the Senior S&M Controller in Dubai, this S&M Controller will be responsible to/for:
- Analyze complete financials for Consumer Goods in MEA cluster of countries
- Contribute to monthly consolidation of the Consumer Goods Financials for MEA countries (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) and consolidation of long term financial plans.
- Cost center analysis for CG MEA
- Monitor and follow-up of the CG MEA performance and deviations
- Participate in creation of budget and forecast for the CG MEA
- Participate in cross Business Unit Controlling Network activities
- Prepare and provides insights to the CG EEMEA in all operational financial aspects for MEA Countries
- Follow controlling standards and other company policies and legal regulations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this S&M Controller role will have a degree in Finance and Commerce with a minimum of 3-5 years of financial analysis and controlling experience within a leadership role in an FMCG multinational. Candidates must be native Arabic speakers, as they will be responsible for the entire MEA region. The ideal candidate will be a consumer driven, team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary of 23,000 - 25,000 AED per month, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances, with additional family benefits. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within reputable FMCG multinational brand in a regional role.