Exciting role with an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team
Must have strong experience with Identity and Access Management
About Our Client
Organisation going through exciting transition and investing heavily in people and technology.
- Act as an escalation point and ensure that effective escalation to wider security teams takes place as necessary.
- Provide in depth analysis of security alerts and where necessary and make recommendations to the Incident Response team to improve the organisation's security.
- Work on the design and operation of current and future toolsets that will support the SOC development.
- Make recommendations to various project teams and sponsors across the business with regard to Security Monitoring requirements and log data feeds.
- Ensure all relevant technical standards and policy documentation is reviewed and maintained thought-out.
- Partner with security teams to provide guidance and support in implementing new projects.
- Participate in security or IT projects ensuring security operations objectives are met.
- Periodically review the incident response process and propose improvements.
- Identify and monitor relevant operational metrics.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in computer science, computer networking or information security/ethical hacking or at least one of the following certifications: CompTIA Security +, CompTIA CYSA+, CompTIA Network +, CompTIA A+, CCNA, CISCO Cyber Ops - Cybersecurity Fundamentals, CISCO Cyber Ops - Cybersecurity Operations, SANS SEC401 Security Essentials
- Proven experience in operating SIEM systems in business critical environments.
- In-depth knowledge of security issues inherent in common corporate environments.
- Technical Information Security Analyst background (SOC, SIEM, IAM/PAM)
- Experience working with Privileged Access Management technologies
- Understanding of Common IAM technologies such as SAML, OAuth and OpenID.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and great working culture
- Fast-moving transformation environment
- Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology