Social Media Manager
Opportunity to work with a large retail company
Excellent growth potential within the company
About Our Client
Our client is within the Retail Industry.
The key responsibilities for the Social Media Manager are:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Social Media Manager should have the following:
- A minimum of 4-5 years in social media with a global brand or digital media agency
- Previous experience from a retail background is preferred.
- Proven working knowledge of social media platforms/ tools and apps from publishing, monitoring, benchmarking to listening, such as Iconosquare, Sprout Social, Social Bakers, Sprinklr, Brand Watch, Hootsuite, etc.
- Previous experience in working with influencers/ bloggers an advantage.
- Passionate about digital and social media
- Highly creative with excellent copywriting skills; not only writes well, but with speed and clarity
What's on Offer