- Truly exciting opportunity with a growing company
- Must have at least 3 years of experience designing and implementing software
About Our Client
A growing software development company that develops and leases custom software products in the e-commerce space.
- Successfully communicate and fully define the company software architecture strategy.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Collaborate with other professionals to define the specifications and determine functional and non-functional requirements for the software project.
- Oversee the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with the initial design.
- Define and document application architecture and design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Approve final product before launch.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience with designing and implementing software applications with proven leadership skills.
- Strong experience in software architectural planning and specifications documentation.
- Strong knowledge of web/mobile applications, security, and open-source technologies.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary for the role.
- A complete relocation package including flights, visa, accommodation, health insurance and tickets back home every year.