- Truly exciting opportunity within a dedicated data management team
- Must have at least 3 years of professional data testing experience
About Our Client
A government organisation in the UAE that has heavily invested in their data capability, now looking to expand their data governance & management team.
- Conduct pilot tests of systems, application, questionnaires and collection process overall.
- Review survey methodologies, sampling methods, populations of interest, data quality standards and collection plan.
- Support management during field surveys, which includes explaining sampling methods, quality standards and related matters to Field Survey teams.
- Design and develop tests for collected data samples, review and test samples of collected data from surveys to guarantee that outcomes meet expectations, and provide guidance and direction to teams, when needed.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience in a data testing role in a data review related domain.
- You must have knowledge of testing systems & applications that have been specifically developed for data collection & review.
- You need to be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a top-caliber organization with exposure to exciting advanced data-driven projects.