- Exciting role within a high-profile government organisation.
- Opportunity to support the organisation through an ambitious transformation
About Our Client
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
- Assess and review existing statistical production methodologies as well as define new criteria according to business requirements.
- Liaise with other departments in the organisation to identify appropriate data sources, target populations and variables, ensuring relevant output quality measures are defined.
- Ensure appropriate collection methods and imputation processes are implemented from data collection to statistical output production.
- Utilise your knowledge of existing and new processes in the organisation to document and communicate guidelines to other departments.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 - 8 years' experience of working within data/statistical production environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Social Science is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of statistical computing/data science techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong reporting and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Sound organisation skills with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the transformation of a high - profile organization.