- Exciting role within a high-profile government organisation.
- Opportunity to support the organisation through an ambitious transformation
About Our Client
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
- Work closely with statistical product development teams to identify and implement relevant statistical products, in accordance with the organisation's long term strategic framework
- Utilise your knowledge of statistical analysis to establish coding guidelines for data sources, including methodologies for treatments of variable and outliers.
- Investigate and review complex methodologies, routinely updating processes for indicators, statistics & databases.
- Conduct rigorous analysis of statistical outputs, offering relevant interpretations of data and providing suitable recommendations to enhance processes.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 - 8 years' experience of working within data/statistical production environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics or Social Science is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of statistical computing/data science techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong reporting and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Sound organisation skills with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the transformation of a high - profile organisation.