Specification Sales Engineer - Construction chemicals/products
High Growth Opportunity
Rapidly expanding organisation
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding player in the construction chemicals space with manufacturing capabilities internationally and a number of international subsidiaries.
As a specification/sales engineer, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical specification of the company products to Consultants, Architects and Customers for the approval of the material to be utilised in projects
- Promote the brand and value proposition to stakeholders such as developers, consultants, Architects, ID Firms, Main Contractors/ MEP Contractors
- Insist on specification packages to developers, consultants, designers & customers to ensure that company's products are incorporated at the design stage
- Liaison and provide technical expertise to the Developers, Consultants, Architects, ID firms, MEP Contractors, Civil Engineers & Architects on Building Envelope System & solutions through product training, facilitating presentations & meetings.
- Achieve Target Project Specification and Accounts
- Ensure a healthy specification pipeline
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this position, you must have the following experience and attributes:
- Preferable degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering.
- 3-5 years minimum experience within the Building/construction materials industry in the UAE or the Middle East
- Proven experience in specification sales to architects with a firm understanding of the design and construction process
- Product experience similar to exactly to waterproofing, adhesives, sealants, concrete repairs, grouts etc
- Relevant experience within the construction industry with strong business development and commercial skills
- Willingness to work in a growing multinational in a 'start-up' phase with an eye on the big picture
What's on Offer
This role offers a unique opportunity to be one of few employees in the region and a chance to grow and develop quickly. Future regional plans will be based around you rather than above you.
Salary on offer - AED 14-16,000 per month + sales bonus/commissions + medical insurance and airfare