SQL Server DBA - KSA Nationals Only
You will be responsible for the day to day support of SQL environments.
You must have SQL experience as a DBA within the Financial Services industry.
About Our Client
A leading, prestigious financial services business with exceptionally high turnover globally who pride themselves on their corporate sophistication and forward-thinking approach.
- Manage SQL Server database (SQL 2008R & 2012 - 2016) through product life cycle environments, from development to production systems.
- Data cleansing and data correction work, Performance tuning, capacity planning.
- Assisting developers, implementation, and support staff with putting together complex database queries and stored procedures.
- Contributing to product improvements, ease of use, reliability and reducing support levels.
- Flexibility with working hours and workload including being part of the 24*7 support.
- Day to day support and administration of all areas of SQL environments, backups and refresh databases.
- Coordination with Development Team for performance related issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Hands on SQL patching\upgrades of all environment (SQL 2008R2\2012\2014\2016).
- Act as the single point of contact for various internal stakeholders in regards to any data related issues.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field.
- Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects.
- Generous tax-free salary.
- Relocation and family benefits.