Sr Auditor (Industry, CIA,CISA)
To work with diverse and experience team
Opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Leading company with strong presence in the region
- To perform analysis of information including substantive tests of details and tests of controls to determine compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Prepare all required documents needed to plan & start the audit assignment i.e. Commencement Memo, Audit Planning Document, Risk & Control Matrix, Audit Program.
- Plan an efficient and effective audit approach by defining objectives and scope, preparing audit programs to meet those objectives.
- Ensure that all audit work is properly supported and documented through maintenance of standardized work equipment.
- Draft audit reports, summarizing significant findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way.
Perform walkthroughs in order to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and perform controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ of multinational experience as Sr Auditor or Audit Supervisor is essential
- Experience working in Big 4 Audit firms and exposure to Transport & Logistics industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject and a recognized professional qualification AICPA, CIA, CISA, CMA preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive and career growth