Store Manager - Riyadh
Exciting opportunity with a multinational brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global multinational beauty and cosmetic retail business. Currently they are going through a massive expansions in the Kingdom. Providing career growth opportunities to local talent.
- Direct all retail operations including staffing, merchandising, stock supply etc.
- Store Operations (including Inventory Management, Back of house organisation, Audit performance, compliance with all policies and procedures)
- Monitor stock levels on all inventory items. Conduct inventories on a timely basis/maintain updated inventory records.
- Merchandising implementation
- Ensure that company's merchandising strategies are implemented seamlessly in-store
- Set-up and review merchandising presentations and animations
- Ensure key product launches and initiatives are fully supported.
- Implementation of Marketing and Animation initiatives
- Utilise client service reporting and onstage observation to monitor client service levels
- Responsible for ensuring all sales, marketing, and advertising communications are disseminated to store management with accountability for implementation.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent leadership skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills to create a high performance culture
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Skilled in strategic planning and strategy implementation
- Ability to solve conflicts in diplomatic manner
- strong operational experience in the retail industry highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary + benefits