- Exciting role within a government organisation focused on Strategic Partnerships
- Must be a UAE national, with experience in private or public partnerships
About Our Client
We are working with a growing and influential government organisation on a senior level Strategic Partnerships position, to help build and maintain working relationships both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the development of the Strategic Planning department's annual business plan in order to ensure that the Strategic Partnerships section's activities and plans are aligned and congruent with the needs and plans of the department.
- Develop and leverage strategic partnerships with local, regional and international industry players, government entities and sector-relevant organisations that support in achieving the strategic objectives and initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to Strategic Partnerships in order to facilitate flow of information and to build awareness in those areas.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations at the Strategic Planning Department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures and that employee activities are performed in timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Support the creation of culture susceptible to change management through a 'hands-on' and 'can-do' approach to new business opportunities, participating in the development of new initiatives, meeting planned targets, and demonstrating preferred high-performance behaviours.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a UAE national.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Government Relations & Affairs role preferably 4 years of which in managerial position.
- Or, 6 years of experience in Government Relations & Affairs field; 2 year of which in managerial position.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Operational and hands-on with a start-up mentality.
- Excellent technical skills and extensive presentation experience.
- Strong academic background in Business Administration or equivalent.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
- Progressive environment