- Opportunity to drive initiatives to improve the business landscape in Abu Dhabi
- Must have public sector Consulting experience with an international firm
About Our Client
An organisation with the mandate of creating, assessing and driving forward new initiatives in Abu Dhabi to enhance the landscape for business and investors.
- Analyse and benchmark international destinations for ease of starting and building businesses to identify areas of improvement for Abu Dhabi.
- Provide professional and advisory expertise, then support in facilitating business and simplifying procedures for organisations in the public and private sector.
- Prepare recommendations on proposed changes and new initiatives and present to stakeholders and ensure alignment with local and federal compliance and regulations.
- Develop competitiveness initiatives, deep dive research in specific competitiveness topics and provide solutions, sometimes with rapid response.
- Manage new project deliverables as per PMO standards of the organisation. Support structuring and running of project teams by defining deliverables and frameworks, including creation of analysis tools and dashboards etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business administration, economics or related field
- 8-12 years work experience with at least 2 years (preferably 4+) within an international consulting firm and experience in a Research, Strategy, Analysis or Project Management role within a complex organisation
- You'll be analytical with strong communication/interpersonal skills and possess a proven ability to communicate technical ideas and solutions in a user-friendly manner.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in improving the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for businesses to start up and thrive
- Diverse environment with highly intelligent and driven colleagues