- One of the major projects in the Kingdom
- An exciting and diverse role.
About Our Client
A major project in the Kingdom.
Working together with different stakeholders to understand their business, and then translate business insights into economic models and analysis that support decision-making
Assist Strategic Planning Managers and Directors on various ad-hoc projects, including:
·Updating/contributing to reports for internal and external stakeholders
·Developing presentation material and supporting corporate activities
·Creating and maintaining datarooms
·Contributing to socio-economic modeling
·Identifying unmet business needs and developing strategies to address them
The Successful Applicant
Must come from a Consulting background, tier 1 or tier 2 Management Consultancies.
At least 2 years of experience in a Financial Analysis / Strategy / Investment or other relevant role
· Highly analytical with a keen knowledge of financial modeling
· Ability to communicate effectively across the organization
· Comfortable working in a fast-growing start-up environment
What's on Offer
A very unique opportunity to be part of a major project in KSA.
A competitive package and benefits.