- Exciting brand new role within a high profile government organisation
- Opportunity to work with top executive leadership
About Our Client
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
- Providing leadership and advisory regarding the development, communication, implementation and monitoring of key strategic initiatives and policy.
- Facilitating the revision of existing, or development of new, policies for a rapidly evolving organisation with significantly diversified interests.
- Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that strategic and policy implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support
- Build and maintain effective reporting solutions and ensure updates are available to executive leadership where necessary
- Provide internal strategic and policy consulting service to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of immediate executive leadership
The Successful Applicant
- Strategy and policy governance experience with an international organisation, preferably public sector focused
- Strong understanding of policy analysis, research, development, implementation and evaluation
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to operate amongst public and private sector executives in a comfortable and composed manner
- Excellent technical skills and extensive presentation experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
- Progressive environment