- Opportunity with a global strategy consulting firm with Middle East growth plans
- Must have 10 years consulting experience with recognised international firm
About Our Client
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
- Lead projects and provide strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience
- Build deep sector expertise and manage engagements across accounts within chosen industry/sector
- Focus client on value-generating initiatives to accelerate the pace of change; identify metrics to monitor and analyse performance against corporate goals
- Manage and advance relationships with clients beyond immediate engagement needs and serve as a trusted advisor, setting aside personal agenda to strengthen interactions with clients
- Anticipate challenges to strategy implementation and proactively develop plans to mitigate risks
- Leverage industry trends to advise clients on how to create sustainable sources of advantage and differentiate their value proposition for future business growth, positioning them for long term competitiveness
- Bring deep insights across clients and sectors to drive a client's strategic choices around where to play, how to win, and how to configure the business to establish sustainable advantage and market position
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance or engineering.
- An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
- Must have 10 years experience in strategy consulting within a top firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
- Ability to lead the analysis of organisational problems, direct implementation for prescribed solutions, and manage clients expectations on the impact of recommended changes
- Demonstrated ability to propose, pitch and sell additional services to clients
- Ability to travel extensively, and on a weekly basis, is required
- Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred
What's on Offer
- Income tax-free salary of USD 110,000 - 120,000 per annum
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East
- Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
- Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership