Strategy & Planning Manager
Opportunity to lead large scale transformation projects
MUST have worked with or for complex conglomerate business
About Our Client
One of Qatar's leading private companies with a wide array of business interests across their portfolio; always exploring opportunities to expand and optimise their assets.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality.
- Manage project communications to the sponsor and stakeholders, ensuring that all are informed of project plans, change management and status.
- Develop, implement and maintain project documentation including project plans, stakeholder mapping, risk management, change management, status reports.
- Support the business when necessary on activities including project management training, coaching, sharing best practice and standardisation across the business.
- Work cross-functionally and represent executive management at business meetings internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-12 years of experience and at least 3-4 years with an international, recognised strategy or management consulting firms.
- Must have worked with or for complex conglomerate businesses ($1bn USD+ value).
- Must have experience leading PMO activities including projects related to: organisation restructure, delegation of authorities, policies and processes, alignment to the businesses and maybe digital transformation.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary with benefits
- Opportunity to lead growth efforts on behalf of a high value organisation
- Autonomous role with opportunity to provide a respected strategic advisory service
- Influential leadership position