Succession and Career Planning Specialist (Oil & Gas)
Opportunity to work directly with leadership team
Career growth opportunity and multi cultural environment
About Our Client
One of the leading energy producer in the region
- Support efforts to identify key leadership competencies for company, assist in developing a strategy to create a company-wide program to identify and develop employees who have shown leadership potential aligned with those competencies.
- Develop an effective forecasting process for succession management and high potential (HIPO) programs to include analysis of current resources, talent levels, current and future demand, demographics, attrition, capability by discipline, geography, critical and scarce resources.
- Collaborate closely with Human Capital partners in integrating succession management and HIPO efforts with other human capital processes and systems (e.g., Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Performance Management, Learning & Development, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or Organizational Development with 8 years+ of progressive experience in generalist HR role or more specialized function (e.g., Learning & Development, talent management)
- Candidates worked in IOC/ NOC or global energy company are highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Annually USD 70,000 - 72,000 + HRA + Transport with family status benefit