Supply Chain and Quality Analyst
Opportunity with a multinational Oil and Gas firm
Candidate must have strong QMS experience
About Our Client
My client is a multinational Oil and Gas organisation
The role of the Supply Chain and Quality Analyst will include, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain & update regional supply chain performance dashboard with defining gap closure actions and act as backup of logistics operations when required.
- Provide technical consulting on SAP Quality Notification System in the region and track the progress of complaints.
- Coordinate with each QN task owner to complete the root causes investigation, and correct actions develop.
- Develop and maintain the documents (procedures) for each Quality Management process.
- Ensure that the Quality Management practices and procedures applied within the region are consistent with company Standards.
- Maintain & Update regional SC dashboard. Analyse costs & KPI reports identifying key trends, anomalies and defining follow up actions.
- Develop SC-EAI yearly business plans and budgets.
- Analytical support for key supply chain projects.
- Follow up of claims in guidance with the policy for product risk management.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Chain Planning Analyst the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a QMS or Technical Logistics area
- Must have good knowledge of BI systems within Supply Chain
- Ideally have Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Candidate must be based in the UAE
What's on Offer
AED 18,000 + Benefits