Supply Chain Manager (Saudi National)
Excellent opportunity for Saudi nationals in senior Supply Chain management role
Candidates must have experience in Energy, Power or heavy equipment industries
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 Power and Energy organisation.
The role of Supply Chain Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Establish policy, organizational structure, staff and procedure to ensure effective purchasing, consumption, storage, order entry, delivery, planning and material accountability systems for all materials/information used in the area of responsibility.
- Maintain interface with salesmen and CSRs to ensure that materials and requirements meet established standards and that applicable policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed; follow on customer survey for latest trends in availability, delivery and quality.
- Maintain interface with accounting/finance/credit and supply chain to ensure that accounting automatic transactions are accurate and in accordance to legal requirements
- Maintain interface with manufacturing, technical and supply chain to ensure that supply chain's requirements can be met.
- Determine budgetary recommendations; monitor, verify and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Plan and conduct meetings with subordinates to ensure compliance with established practices, implement new policies and keep employees abreast of current changes and standard
- Plan and conduct meetings to improve current procedures and flows. The Successful Applicant
- Maintain proper staffing levels. Direct and coordinate the recruiting, hiring and training of all inside Supply Chain Department.
- Manage and coordinate the establishment of time schedules and tasks assignments for people involved into Supply Chain
- Maintain backup
- Organize training refresh to keep high quality in our service
- Improve the quality of communication between Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Credit, and Technical.
- Perform each subordinate with a formal performance review
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Chain Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years of experience as a manager in a Supply Chain Management position,
- Must be a Saudi National (as per the Saudization requirement)
- Must come from a Power, Heavy equipment or Energy industries
- Should have experience in implementing lean six sigma and other continuous improvement tools
- Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
What's on Offer
SAR 25,000 + Benefits