Supply Chain Manager -Saudi National
Excellent opportunity for senior Saudi National candidates in Supply Chain
Candidates must have experience manufacturing and operations excellence
About Our Client
Our client is a global chemicals and energy technology organisation
The role of Supply Chain Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage Supply Chain teams and facilities at our 3 Saudi facilities - This will involve site visits and leadership engagement to ensure that the sites are operating to the NC standards and meeting customer expectations. This will drive safety, operational and SC excellence.
- Manage all tolling, logistics and other third party services within Saudi. Engaging closely with the regional corporate SC opportunities will be sought to drive more savings and efficiencies for our business units.
- Maintain ownership for the savings plan and projects. Ensuring that the database is updated. There may be direct ownership of some core projects that link to the above role tasks.
- Develop a network of contacts and resources from the division to support and contribute to supply chain projects. In some cases it will be expected for the SCM to chair meetings when the director is otherwise unavailable. A close working relationship with the KSA Market head and participation on the KSA leadership team is also an expectation.
- Deliver against all standards of SHE to ensure we live to GOAL ZERO and set the right leadership example
- Have ownership of the end to end supply chain in KSA and work to align the processes with the wider function and seek opportunities for optimisation
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Chain Manager, the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Must be a KSA national
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years in a management role in a manufacturing environment
- Open to candidates coming from FMCG, Industrial Manufacturing, Lubricants, Chemical or FMCG
What's on Offer
SAR 55000 - SAR 60,000 + Benefits