- Truly exciting opportunity within a large organisation.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience with integration and automation.
About Our Client
A leading bank in Dubai going through exciting developments and investing heavily in technology.
- Ensure your team of internal and technology partner resources provide 24 x 7 delivery to ensure service availability and performance.
- Assess the efficiency of current processes and systems, including service provider efficiency, to maintain performance, resilience and recoverability.
- Understand and contribute to OLAs and SLAs for the Group; ensure your team meets required performance levels under the agreements.
- Working towards seamless integration with internal and external providers.
- Delivering excellent operational outcomes vis-à-vis performance, cost, risks and resilience.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate on problem-solving.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a large organisation, managing teams within complex environments.
- In-depth understanding of Enterprise Java.
- Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture and Container Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of API Gateways.
- Must have experience in banking.
- Experience with TIBCO Messaging, IBM MQ.
- Experience in Data Flow Automation - Apache NiFi.
- Experience with Workflow orchestration and Job Scheduling.
- Experience with IBM APPN Host 2 Host Channel Integration.
- Excellent soft skills in people management, leadership, communication and teamwork.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a large, leading organisation in the UAE.
- Substantial potential for growth and personal development.
- Competitive compensation package.