Talent Acquisition & Performance Management Manager
One of Saudi's leading automobile dealers
Start up a department from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is one of Saudi's leading luxury automobiles dealer
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops.
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs.
- Create and present KPI reports.
- Prepare the Man Power Planning (MPP).
- Coordinate manpower planning process and maintain manpower records.
- Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
- Control, maintains and updates manpower plan and prepares related monthly and weekly reports.
- Design a Fast track training program to maintain the Nationalization Percentage as per government requirements.
- Plan and lead the execution of Stay Up-to-Date with Industry Trends.
- Design performance management program.
- Supervise the development and implementation of implementing the performance management program.
- Analyze and report on measurement results.
- Develop and conduct presentations and training to management and staff on the performance management program.
- Conduct assessments and gap analysis on employee skills and training.
- Assess various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in a related field
- Good computer skills
- Good verbal and witting communication skills in Arabic and English
- Good organizational and clerical skills
- Minimum Experience of 6 years in managerial position.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with family benefits