- Opportunity to work for a Multinational Retail Brand
- Excellent International Exposure and Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational retail organisation is hiring a Tax and Treasury Manager to oversee multiple clusters.
- Cash flow forecasting movement: to liaise with the firm's subsidiaries to refresh the cash flow forecast on a monthly basis, circling back to most significant fluctuations to develop exact reporting to top management
- Cash/Debt optimisation: to guarantee accurate cash allocation and productive financing within the region.
- Dividends/Capital Injections: to cooperate with the Tax and Reporting departments, as well as other Treasury partners to guarantee smooth execution of Dividends and Capital Injections.
- FX Exposure: to assist the Financial Markets division in analysing the FX exposure/results for the firm's subsidiaries.
- IC loan maintenance: to provide convenient timely reporting and to oversee operating activities connected with inter company funding.
- NFP analysis: to screen and to act whenever needed to guarantee the right degree of obligation is kept at the firm's subsidiaries level.
- Banking relationship: to maintain great connection with all the counter parties in the region.
- Build relationship with local finance supervisors on tax matters and collaborate with Corporate Tax Department in accordance with the Group Tax Governance.
- Identify and moderate tax risks in the region.
- Outline tax provisions and tax compliance processes.
- Further develop tax processes by creating or implementing accepted procedures.
- Outline and coordinate tax audits with local teams and corporate.
- Distinguishing tax problems and recommending solutions.
- Monitoring any advancements in tax regulation in the region.
- Informing the board and staff regarding potential updates in tax legislation.
- Assisting corporate tax team on tax reporting and transfer pricing compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably within an Economics, Accounting, Finance discipline
- Masters in Banking/Finance or in Tax law would be a plus
- 5 - 7 years of experience within similar roles
- Experience retail/ fmcg/ pharmaceutical industries is a huge plus
- Strong understanding of financial markets functioning and tax matters
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary along with performance based incentives.