- High growth global consulting business expanding their transformation division
- Deliver large programmes of work across many large government clients
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational management consulting brand with established operations in the Middle East. They are currently winning many new government clients and have a pipeline of transformation projects that they need to deliver.
- Steer Portfolio activities in alignment with the program strategic objectives.
- Lead the portfolio activities and collaborate with Central Transformation Office Leadership Team to guide portfolio planning with respect to identification of priorities, initiative roll-out and dependencies.
- Identify and manage the development of required scopes of work for RFPs to be issued in alignment with initiative roll-out plans.
- Support with stakeholder communication of respective portfolio initiatives prior to vendor engagement.
- Manage and oversee Portfolio PMO.
- Provide guidance to the project team and business participants as required.
- Drive the governance of project/initiatives, holding stakeholders to account while enabling successful delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have bilingual skills with both Arabic and English
- Must be currently based in Qatar
- Management consulting experience strongly preferred but will also consider candidates from IT services.
- 5+ years of experience managing and delivering large transformation projects
- Experience in delivering strategy projects
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the best candidate