- To work in a technical role leading the R&D function for the organisation
- To work in a MNC with global repute
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian global organisation with its footprint in multiple businesses
- Lead the technical and R&D team of composite product development and applications as per organisations developmental outlook
- Responsible for new Research plans, NPD costing and project timeliness
- Accountable for PD consistency, process and quality across various stages
- Focus on new product development, Composite materials-GFRP & CFRP and Moulds, thermoplastic, RIM, RTM, LFI, SMC, NanoComposites.
- Develop process and products using thermoplastic and thermoset matrix system by RTM, Infusion, autoclave, Pultrusion, SMC and LFI technology
- Global awareness of market leading technologies in the space
- Interact with stakeholders for incorporating newer technologies in the domain
The Successful Applicant
- Masters/Ph.D with a focus on non metallic composites and material science
- Exposure on working with various applications of non metallic composites
- Highly engaged, collaborative and agile working styles
- Proven experience of working in a team of highly enabled professionals.
What's on Offer
A leadership opportunity to be part of a high growth team with focus on NPD, entering new markets and capturing newer geographies.