- West African Agro-industry Group
- Beverages and Canned Goods
About Our Client
Our client is a leading West African FMCG manufacturer and distributor, in order to support future growth, we are recruiting their new production manager.
In this role you will be mainly responsible for:
- Develop and implement a maintenance schedule covering preventive and corrective actions while overseeing any repair or servicing work and the regular care and cleaning of all machinery.
React in the case of a serious breakdown and resolve any technical or mechanical issue quickly.
- Ensure availability of skills required against technical or mechanical failures
- Interact with constructors and providers of maintenance's parts and tools
- Monitor necessary inventory and procurement required to ensure production continuity
- Hire, manage and raising the level of competencies of the plant employees
- Define certification requirements and adherence to quality, safety and environmental guidelines
- Take part in financial reporting and plant related investment decision making
- Provide technological and industrial watch on the neighboring markets and its competitors.
The Successful Applicant
To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 5 year's experience as a production manager, you have earned an engineering degree. You are familiar with the Agro-industry and have worked in beverages and canned goods factory. You have worked in the Indian sub region. Your hands-on approach coupled to your communication and leadership have resulted in increases in the output in production.
What's on Offer