Technology Strategy Manager - Management Consulting
Great opportunity to work with a leading multinational consulting firm
Must have experience with a big 4 consulting firm
About Our Client
Global consulting firm with diverse areas of expertise, international presence and a strong footprint in the Middle East.
- Provide tech and digital advisory services to determine the current state of maturity and identify potential technology gaps.
- Manage a team that are responsible for the identification of best of breed technology and digital systems and strategy.
- Assist with sales and business development activities and develop constructive client relationships.
- Coach and develop team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as manage the performance and development of other team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate / Post graduate in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must have held a people leadership role at a top tier consulting firm.
- Strong IT/Digital technology and process experience.
- Must have been involved in at least 10 technology or digital strategy engagements.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work for a top-tier consulting firm
- Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology