Test & Comissioning Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to work with a multinational organization
Attractive salary package and additional benefits
About Our Client
Multinational company operating in the field of railway equipment and control systems.
- Undertaking the T&C activities in line with the project planning and budget as well as the applicable safety rules.
- Managing smooth project Test & Commissioning by coordinating the operations with the Installation Sub-Contractor.
- Carry out Test & Commissioning of the complete platform screen door systems;
- Understand and respect the safety rules and project requirements;
- Site team Manager during the T&C works;
- Troubleshooting of the PSD system: mechanical, electrical, software and system;
- Promptly liaise with Project team / Subcontractor, in case of defects, in a precise and clear manner;
- Share and alert the PM if any issues, that can lead to future systemic failures, are detected;
- Save documents and maintain full traceability of T&C operations and control activities;
- Plan and prepare, in collaboration with the T&C manager, the schedule of work on a weekly basis;
- Supervise and ensure the progress of the work done by the subcontracted T&C staff daily;
- Maintain constant communication with Project team, Customer and contracted staff;
- Provide feedback and contribute to the development of business expertise.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering Degree : Mechanical / Electrical
- Demonstrable minimum 5-year experience as a T&C Engineer, preferably in Railway industry
- Field experience in the railway E&M systems or infrastructure construction sector.
- Multi-discipline engineering knowledge with trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of automated systems (electrical), lift type escalators, machine tools, special machines: for
- Failure analysis, electrical testing including interface with other contractors, such as signalling or SCADA.
- Proficient with Computer technology.
- Ability to analyse problems on site, and promptly bringing satisfactory solution.
- Easy human contact and pragmatic approach to efficiently interface with the Customer, subcontractors, internal teams.
What's on Offer
Attractive tax-free salary package and additional benefits.